Dan and Amani are two of my oldest friends in Kenya. They have always had hearts for missions; in fact that is how we met in 2007...doing mission work together. God brought them together as husband and wife in Feb of 2010 and now they have baby Nehtania. They are stationed in Northern Kenya and I have the privilege of supporting them each month as they serve the Lord in a very harsh environment.
 |
| She LOVES her daddy! |
 |
| She even let me hold her! |
 |
| Roslyn just had a baby girl one month ago, but she did not bring her this day. |
This is Amani's sister, who is also expecting soon! Is it something in the water? I hope not!
 |
| Nehtania quieted down every time her aunt held her... |
The whole gang! Several visitors on this day since Dan, Amani and Nehtania will travel soon.
 |
| L to R (front); Amani's sister (forgot her name!), Amani, Roslyn L to R (back); Jeff, Dan and Charles |
Amateur photo shoot after the other guests left...this reminds me of when my kid was just 4 months old and her dad and I did a photo shoot of her (sort of ) sitting up!
I got tired of seeing her tip over so I put her in my lap, and Dan kept shooting!
 |
| The three girls :) |
It was such a fun day and I am so glad I got to see them before they go back to the field. Please pray for this precious family, that God will continue to use them to reach the lost.
No comments:
Post a Comment