I love these people! The highlight of my week has now become Wed evenings cuz I get to spend 3 or so hours with dedicated parents who want to be the best for their kids...truly a privilege to walk with them through the parenting book "Growing Kids God's Way"
Jackie photobombing (in style!) a picture I was trying to take of Eric and Martha...
 |
| Martha and Eric looking very stylish! |
This week we discussed chapter 4 - The Father's Mandate. It was amazing to listen to these guys sharing their conviction to be the spiritual head of the family and most importantly, building trusting relationships with their kids...
 |
| Peter and Doris (a bit fuzzy!) |
Kara came for the first time this week...here is is making a very important point! Not sure what it was, but he certainly came ready to participate - good for you! Wife, Gakii, is happy to have him by her side...
 |
| Kara and Gakii |
Kara looking up something on his phone - wish I could remember what!
 |
| Jackie and Kevin, Kara and Gakii |
Stella and Daniella attend without their husbands...they are best friends and a source of support and encouragement for each other...
 |
| Stella encouraging Daniella |
At the end of the evening they did not want to leave! It was actually a joy to me to watch them enjoying each other so much...usually I am anxious for people to leave after a few hours, but somehow this group energizes me!
 |
| Jackie, Martha and Gakii |
Women on one side in a cluster, men on the other side...having a lively discourse!
 |
| Kara, Eric and Kevin |
It is always exciting to see one or more of the parents have 'aha' moments, paradigm shifts in their thinking and conviction to do the best for their kids...and this happens EVERY week!
No comments:
Post a Comment