"Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:8

Friday, December 28, 2007

Our Employee Breakfast

Okay - I know I said I did not have pictures for this, but a couple of friends sent me what they had shot and I just could not resist. This first shot is of the group...but the second shot is for my friend Tishona who loves camels...and she gets Santa as a bonus!

Here is Santa introducing himself, then he called out 'raffle' ticket numbers - prizes such as See's candy, paid days off and gift certificates were given out...

This is my pastor checking out the globe - she is easily fascinated! This next shot is the ONLY one I could find that had me in it - you get a prize if you can find me!

Everybody loves Niko - he is the Samoan shown in the center of this shot...



The program ended with Sheila Coleman, daughter of Dr. and Mrs. Schuller, asking questions to help her parents reminisce about Christmases past...

1 comment:

Tishona Marie said...

I found you in the photo! What's my prize? Thanks for the pic of the camels. I love them : )