"Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:8

Saturday, June 28, 2008

Caught Red Mouthed! (?)

We are all familiar with the term "caught red-handed"...well recently I caught Daisy RED MOUTHED ...that's right...read on and you will see just what I mean...
In this first photo you see that I have stumbled upon her covert operation...she is seen here trying to hide the evidence!
But, I knew eventually she would have to turn around...and when she did, I got it! If you look closely you can see the red around her mouth!
Then she tried to escape...but I caught it all on film...!
She finally gave up and even posed here so that you all could plainly see the evidence! What is that red around her mouth you ask? Earlier in the day her mum and co-conspirator, Jackie, caught a bird - you heard it...a bird. and not just any bird - according to my secret source (Tabitha) it was a big bird! a dove no less...

Daisy was seen lurking around the house, growling if anyone came too near. That was my tipoff that something was up! I saw the feathers, but could not catch her in the act. She ran to the 'store' (pantry) to try to get away...but I was smarter than she and now she has nowhere to run, nowhere to hide! And the red around her mouth - yes, blood from her prey - is irrefutable evidence that she is just as guilty as her mum, Jackie.

But, Tabitha - Daisy's adopted mum - has begged for mercy on behalf of Daisy...so we let her off with a stern warning and a small fine!

No comments: