"Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:8

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Debi's fourth day in Kenya...

 

First we visited Missions of Hope where I work...

From the balcony, Debi took pictures of the surrounding area...including this building under construction!


Lois with the 'production' ladies who have been through our skills training classes.
Debi buying dresses for her granddaughter...
Class of ladies going thru skills training for tailoring
One of the toilets in our building
Some of our school kids playing
Going through town on our way to my friend Twyla's house
General Post Office
Uhuru (Freedom) Park
Hmmm...what's going on?
Kilimani Law Courts - Debi took this for her son who is an attorney
Laundry in a tree :)
Common sight on the side of the road
Toi Market on edge of Kibera slum...
Fried talapia
Twyla, me and Debi.  Debi loved the items on the wall!
It was a delightful day!  Debi learned about what we do at Missions of Hope, saw sights of Nairobi and met my good friend Twyla and her husband Les (who took this picture!)

No comments: