"Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:8

Monday, September 3, 2012

Life Coaching - a powerful life tool!

As part of my coach training I was to take on a 'client'.  The choice was easy!  When I met Josephine in 2008 we connected immediately and both had the sense that God had brought us together for a reason.
In December of 2011, I asked if she would help me by being my client and she jumped at the opportunity saying "I have been praying for someone to coach me!"  That was the beginning of an exciting, enriching and productive journey.

After the recent passing of her husband in a tragic road accident she declared "I could never have gone through this with my faith intact if we had not been doing the coaching all these months!"  Life Coaching truly is a powerful tool.  I think for Josephine, having someone to walk with her through life's challenges strengthened her faith and even gave her hope knowing that she could work with me on a continuing basis.

She has an exciting vision which actually has been the focus of our coaching relationship.  God has called her to pray for the African child and the ministry which is about to be birthed is called "Prayer Network for the African Child"...please join me in prayer as God walks with us in the midst of our coaching relationship to reveal to Josephine all the details, timing and logistics of starting this endeavor.

No comments: