"Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:8

Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Speaking to the Hombuilders!

What a privilege to be invited to share with these lovely people what God is doing with and through me in Kenya!
They always begin with hymns - they call themselves the 'half' Hour of Power choir and they sound beautiful to my ears as they sing with heart, their love to the Lord :)
After announcements, prayers/praises updates and various 'class' business I was introduced as 'someone who needs no introduction' - so many of these beautiful people are my personal friends!
I went all the way back to 2005 when Lord brought my friend Denise into my life - my mom had helped me see that some people actually do not know how the call to Kenya came about...
I shared my struggles with being called half way around the world to sit behind a computer...
...I also shared ways that God has used me to impact the lives of people He has brought into my life...
...and I shared about learning to trust that He has a wonderful plan for my life and that He wants to "establish the work of our hands" Ps 90:17 - who am I to question what God has established!?

1 comment:

Twyla said...

Sounds like it was great! So glad for the opportunity for you! Twyla