To the right is my countdown calendar - I plan to update it daily - we will see how diligent I am! Tomorrow is the big day!...
I have completed all of the obvious 'major' steps - airline ticket, shots, passport and support letters. Then some of the 'minor' but important steps - physical, hair appointment :), shopping and.... Now I am coming down to the wire and beginning to be anxious (well, continuing to be anxious!) I know there are a hundred more things to do, phone calls to make, people to see...I have my "things to do before I leave list"...but it just keeps growing!
Then I remember - God is in control! He will see me through...His word is a lamp unto my feet and a light unto my path...He holds me in the palm of His hand and comforts me daily.




No comments:
Post a Comment