
This one a lingerie shower...hmmm...is the mom really supposed to attend this one? Left to right in the picture below are Katie, Amanda, Krista and Rachel. Rachel is Amanda's oldest friend (since 3rd grade), Krista is Rachel's sister and Katie is Amanda's sister (who flew out here from Iowa to be her maid of honor)...

This was fun game - we were to have our feet flat on the floor and put our hand on the paper and trace our hand...I chose to do it sitting down...but Amanda and Chantel made for much more interesting photos!


Left to right is Chantel and Melissa

Yes, Chantel is a goofy girl...and oh, so much fun! She is thinking this pair of underwear could be warn as a bathing suit at the beach...hmmm....

In this game Amanda was to match the underwear with the person who bought it...

We each drew a picture of Joel on their wedding night...she was to pick the winner -
oh, the catch? - the paper was on our heads! Much fun...

Musical box - whoever had the box when the music ended had to open the package and model whatever was inside...this is Krista...
...modeling the Teddy that was in the box! What a ham!

Krista and Kate

Here is the 'other' Rachel (roomed with Amanda in London) modeling her TP lingerie...

Katie being decked out in her TP lingerie - yep...another game!

Here is Katie showing off what her team mates did with her!

Chantel and I were on Amanda's team...Chantel is trying to create stockings for the garter belt we made...well, I guess you had to be there!

Aside from a few embarassing moments, I have to admit this was a very fun shower. I love Amanda's friends and Rachel & Krista did a fabulous job putting this all together...
No comments:
Post a Comment