"Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:8
Isaiah 6:8
Saturday, May 10, 2008
This year's torture board...
Actually we are not calling it a torture board this year...it is a poster...actually more fun than serious...it is a way for us to keep me on track and for her to write all of the ideas that pile up in her brain for my future! Who is she? Her name is Pastor Beverely Muffin; she is my friend, my Pastor and my mentor...she is wholly committed to my future in the Kingdom of God.
Here is the front view - it says "Africa's Galaxies" and the shooting stars are opportunities, possibilities, ideas, to-do's and whatever else we think of!
This is the back...it says "Just how BIG can one dream be? BIGGER"...that is what greets me each time I emerge from my office at the church. Notice underneath the poster is a globe.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment