"Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:8

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

G.L.A.P.

Meet Joseph...his company is called GLAP...strange name! It is an acronym for God Lord Almighty Provides...I like that! He offers many services, some of which we can certainly utilize with our clients.

On this day, he is conducting a training for our staff - and this is also an 'introduction' of sorts for us to decide if he will be a 'fit' for BDS and our clients. The main focus here is on entrepreneurship (thank God for spell check!)

The information was quite helpful and insightful. If you look closely you MIGHT be able to read some of his points! He also offers many investment services and also help with small business record-keeping.










And here is Paul, being very helpful as Joseph was being 'generous' with the paper...











Overall, we agreed that Joseph could be helpful to our clients. Even Jane (my co-worker) got very excited as she is also a 'client' planning to start a business. After the training, Jane is now reconsidering her plans to begin raising chickens!

No comments: