"Whom shall I send, and who will go for Us?" Then I said, "Here am I! Send me."
Isaiah 6:8

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Please pray for Amani...

She boarded an airplane for the first time in her life today! Why was she willing to step past her fears and fly even though she was so scared? A mission...to travel to a small country in Southeast Asia called East Timor.

She and 6 other missioners from Nairobi flew to Singapore today, meeting up with another team, and then on to East Timor.

The teams will work together to survey the land, establish strategic partnerships, do evangelism and assess the viability of future missions.

Amani has an amazing 'missionary heart' and I am privileged to be a part of this mission with her since I am helping to support her to make this trip!

1 comment:

Tishona Marie said...

wow! i just LOVE that!!! and Amani...that's wonderful! i love that as you are supported for your missions that you get to support Amani on hers...God is so great!!